|via Zoe With Love|
1. Wavy Alabaster - Tips & Sips: George Dickel Tennessee Whisky
I loved reading about Jessa's trip to the George Dickel Whisky Distillery in Tennessee, but I was also insanely jealous. We're heading to Nashville next month - I'm hoping to try this when we're there!
2. Gretch Runs - Tasty Tuesday: November Favorites
Since Gretchen has started eating a vegan diet, I'm so excited to see what she's making for dinner (shared on her Snapchat) and in her weekly Tasty Tuesday posts. It inspires me to get more creative with our meals - I need to make the burrito bowl she shared this week!
3. A Trace of Cool - 15 Gifts Under $100 for the Cat Lover
This post was made for me, right? Trace rounded up some awesome gift ideas for all those fellow cat ladies I have in my life. Someone get me those pot holders!
4. Zoe With Love - How to Wear White Lace in Winter
I'm in love with how Zoe styled this white lace dress for cooler weather! I have yet to try wearing a sweater over a dress, but if it always looks this cute, I need to give it a go!
5. How Sweet It Is - Bacon Butternut Arancini with Pumpkin Seed Pesto Dip
Okay, so we don't eat meat and rarely have dairy, so technically we wouldn't make this recipe, but it looks SO good that I just had to share. Maybe I'll try veganizing it? I make a mean vegan risotto...
Sarah & Nick