1. Yes, Wear That! - Right to Bare Shoulders
I love Kim's style and she's the sweetest girl. I adore this lace off-the-shoulder top she shared this week and was surprised to see it's from Abercrombie & Fitch! Who would have guessed? Side note: as a child I remember hearing Abercrombie & Fitch for the first time in the LFO song "Summer Girls" (obviously, I'm a 90s child.) When I asked my mom what it was, she said "I don't know, sounds like a law firm."
2. Fooduzzi - Thai Peanut Quinoa Rainbow Salad
Alexa is one of my favorite bloggers for healthy dinner ideas. We have these salad ingredients on hand almost all the time, so I need to make this immediately! The Thai peanut sauce looks bomb.
3. Wag Wear Repeat - Discovering Murals for New Colorful Photos
I'm loving Tori's dress in this post, and of course those colorful murals! I think I need to go mural hunting in the Burgh ASAP.
4. The Almond Eater - Chocolate Chip Cinnamon Pancakes
I think the title says it all, am I right? Maybe we'll skip our go-to pancakes this weekend and give these babies a try!
5. Wellesley & King - Jumpsuits for Dressy Occasions
Lauren is KILLIN' IT in this jumpsuit. I love a good romper but have been hesitant to try a jumpsuit. Her post may have convinced me though, she looks fabulous!
Sarah & Nick