|via (no longer available)|
We do have a few prints and photos on our walls here and there, but most we already owned and weren't intentionally purchased for any one space. Someday (hopefully sooner rather than later) we'll buy the perfect pieces that will make a space feel just right.
Below are ten art prints on our wish list that we want to add to our home someday It's hard to narrow down ten, but we hope you like our picks from around the web!
1 & 2. Margot and Richie Tenenbaum - I've wanted these prints ever since Nick and I were Margot and Richie for Halloween a couple years ago.
3. Book Map - This print has over 600 book titles made into a street map #librarygoals.
4. Repeat Print - The realest print there is.
5. Should I Wash My Hair Today? Flowchart - It's been around for awhile, but it's a goodie (and very fitting for my life.)
6. Call Me Old Fashioned - Need this above our bar cart.
7. Pittsburgh Neighborhood Map - I love a good Pittsburgh map and this one is no exception.
8. Moon Phases Poster - Ever since making our moon phase clock, I've been itching to get this poster.
9 & 10. Foods of The Office & Foods of Parks and Rec - There's more where these came from (literally.) Basically I just want an entire kitchen gallery wall of the foods from my favorite shows.
Of course there's about a bajillion amazing prints out there, but these are on our most wanted list right now. What are some of your favorite prints?
Sarah & Nick